If you are looking for the perfect cat litter box, then you’ve come to the right place, while most cat owners like to think of their cats as clean, we all know that cats are messy, they’re also smart.
They’ll figure out how to get out of just about any litter box, the good news is that not all cat litter boxes are created equal as with so many things, there are good and bad cat litter boxes.
What is a Cat Litter Box?
The litter box is the place where your cat goes to do its business, it’s also a place you don’t want to have to look at, just kidding, you probably don’t think about it that much anyway, but if you stop to think about it, a well-placed litter box can be an attractive addition to your home decor.
The best cat litter box will be large enough for your cat and will contain enough litter or sand to keep things clean and smelling fresh. A high-quality litter box as part of your cat essentials should also have some type of lid so that the smell stays in the receptacle, instead of around the house.
Pros of a Cat Litter Box
- It’s a litter box, so the cat can stay out of trouble.
- There is less tracking.
- They are easier to clean and maintain than traditional cat litter.
- Manufacturers typically offer a variety of styles, sizes, and shapes to choose from almost too many!
- You can put as much as you want in a box without clumping
- The smell is usually more controlled
Cons of a Cat Litter Box
The most obvious con of a cat litter box is that they require upkeep, you have to buy them, fill them with litter, clean them out and replace the litter regularly.
Another con of a cat litter box is that they can get gross. You might be shocked at how dirty your cat’s litter box gets.
But probably one of the biggest cons of a cat litter box is that cats aren’t always great about using it, they may have an accident outside of the box or decide to go to another room where there isn’t a box.
Tips for a Smarter and Less Messy Cat
Do you have a large cat? You might want to consider purchasing a top entry litter box, these are boxes that are higher up and allow your cat to hop in from the top. The reason they’re great for larger cats is that they use less litter to cover their waste.
– Make sure to keep the litter on the clumping side, not the non-clumping side, your cat will be able to tell which type of litter you’ve chosen by their texture and smell and you’ll also notice that one type of litter clumps and the other doesn’t.
– One of the best features about using a cat litter mat is that it prevents your kitty from tracking any excess litter outside of the box, this means less mess for you.
– A lot of people don’t realize that there are disposable covers for your cat’s box, these come in handy if you need an extra cover or if your cat has an accident in their litter box and leaves it full of waste after using it which happens more than we think.
Master the Tactics of UEFA Games
The Ultimate Guide to UFACAM Online Gambling
Keeping Track of Your Assets With Cosmostation Wallet